David Silva

The consummate professional. Quietly goes about his business without seeking the limelight (unlike one of his colleagues).

I would still maintain that he is the best player in the team (sorry Toure supporters) and for many reasons both on and off the pitch should have won BlueMoon player of the year.

I hope he is still with us in 5 or 6 years. With his craft and guile he could easily play until then.

A true City legend.

jollylescott said:
The consummate professional. Quietly goes about his business without seeking the limelight (unlike one of his colleagues).

I would still maintain that he is the best player in the team (sorry Toure supporters) and for many reasons both on and off the pitch should have won BlueMoon player of the year.

I hope he is still with us in 5 or 6 years. With his craft and guile he could easily play until then.

A true City legend.
Very well said mate.

The words 'criminally underrated' have been used by others on here and I couldn't agree more. David has been the best player in PL three years running now and only a handful of blues recognise that. I'm so glad he is a pro about it and carries on without throwing a strop because he doesn't get all the plaudits he so rightly deserves. Best blue ever.

True professional in every sense of the word. And hired an agent that works alike. Happy to say we have more of these players in our squad. Unfortunately there's still one or two pieces of cake left.

DruntBlunt said:
The words 'criminally underrated' have been used by others on here and I couldn't agree more. David has been the best player in PL three years running now and only a handful of blues recognise that. I'm so glad he is a pro about it and carries on without throwing a strop because he doesn't get all the plaudits he so rightly deserves. Best blue ever.

Surely the majority of Blues recognise he is the best, once again it is the media who don't.

Main driving force in our title win this year, it's no coincidence that we limped to 2nd place last year when he had a poor season (by his standards)

He's easily the best player in the league.
He adds a finesse and quality that no other player does. He also brings all the players in to the game.
Zaba makes runs because he knows he'll get the ball, ditto Kolarov/Clichy. Aguero's a different player with Silva in the team too.
His performance away at Hull was arguably the best performance by a City player this season.
In my opinion the best player we've EVER had, and I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years!

jollylescott said:

A true City legend.

His attitude is very similar to another City legend, Colin Bell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.