David Silva

Does anyone still find it weird that a player who starts ( not sub like some Say) but starts for the best team in the world in Spain plays for us. I use to get a bonner when mark Kennedy got picked for Rep of Ireland or Shauny wright would just get in the squad for England. Every time I watch Spain I'm always saying to myself "can't belive he plays for us"

Love him

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Petetheblu said:
Fucking heck.......GET GOD OFF THAT WALL NOW BEFORE HE FALLS!!!!!

Dont worry, knowing our Dave if he became unbalanced he'd just drop his shoulder, throw in a little shimmy and the hotel would be the one to move exactly where he needed it to be !

As he casually sat down on that ledge he subconsciously looked up, down and to both sides and became aware in a fraction of a second of exactly what surrounded him in all directions. So even if the cameraman pushed him off he'd stick one arm out to deflect off the open window below and land right on top of a pile of cardboard boxes in the alley, bounce to his feet without even complaining, glide in one move to a chair at the bar where a surprised waitress was just putting a cold beer down.

Seems like the ideal combination of great player and great professional.

Could play for anyone in the world, so it should be a "pinch me" moment every time we see him come out in a City shirt.

Didsbury Dave said:
Petetheblu said:
Fucking heck.......GET GOD OFF THAT WALL NOW BEFORE HE FALLS!!!!!

Dont worry, knowing our Dave if he became unbalanced he'd just drop his shoulder, throw in a little shimmy and the hotel would be the one to move exactly where he needed it to be !

As he casually sat down on that ledge he subconsciously looked up, down and to both sides and became aware in a fraction of a second of exactly what surrounded him in all directions. So even if the cameraman pushed him off he'd stick one arm out to deflect off the open window below and land right on top of a pile of cardboard boxes in the alley, bounce to his feet without even complaining, glide in one move to a chair at the bar where a surprised waitress was just putting a cold beer down.

Ha ha! But seriously though, that's how graceful he is. I'd pay the entrance fee just to watch him change direction; he wouldn't even need to have a ball! Spanish Dave takes us to another plane. Quite probably now my favourite City player of all time, surpassing my boyhood idol, F.H.Lee esq, and the light in the darkness that was Georgi Kinkladze

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ha ha! But seriously though, that's how graceful he is. I'd pay the entrance fee just to watch him change direction; he wouldn't even need to have a ball! Spanish Dave takes us to another plane. Quite probably now my favourite City player of all time, surpassing my boyhood idol, F.H.Lee esq, and the light in the darkness that was Georgi Kinkladze
Ditto John. Franny was also my fave player as a kid but Silva is the best I've seen for us and he is no doubt my all time fave City player. Like Spiderboy said, I'd be also devastated if Merlin the midfield magician left.

mcfc2607 said:
Does anyone still find it weird that a player who starts ( not sub like some Say) but starts for the best team in the world in Spain plays for us. I use to get a bonner when mark Kennedy got picked for Rep of Ireland or Shauny wright would just get in the squad for England. Every time I watch Spain I'm always saying to myself "can't belive he plays for us"

Love him
When weaver played for the u21s I was so excited. We have England's number 1 now, silva as you mentioned plays for the world champions, we have a Brazilian international, 3 Argentinian internationals, the captain of Belgium, as well as others. Happy times!

Blue Theatre said:
Seems like the ideal combination of great player and great professional.

Could play for anyone in the world, so it should be a "pinch me" moment every time we see him come out in a City shirt.

I still find it incredible that li'l ole Manchester City has all these world-class players in its squad.

It's also still hard to believe that we've won the Premier League twice, the FA Cup and the League Cup in the last four years.

I suppose that's what 30 years of continually having your hopes dashed, just as it seemed things were looking up.

I tell you, this winning lark is going to take a bit of getting used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.