David Silva

Bluster said:
jimharri said:
DAVID-SILVA.jpg

It's a tough life, eh?

Is that Castlefield?

Nope that's the Manchester canal if you look closely you can see the George and Dragon pub.

citymad said:
Bluster said:
jimharri said:
DAVID-SILVA.jpg

It's a tough life, eh?

Is that Castlefield?

Nope that's the Manchester canal if you look closely you can see the George and Dragon pub.
Don't talk shite......it's the lake in Platt Fields. You can see the rowing boats in the backgrpund.

Er; do they still have rowing boats in Platt Fields? Or has health and safety and the compensation culture put paid to them?

jimharri said:
citymad said:
Bluster said:
Is that Castlefield?

Don't talk shite......it's the lake in Platt Fields. You can see the rowing boats in the backgrpund.

Er; do they still have rowing boats in Platt Fields? Or has health and safety and the compensation culture put paid to them?
Jim. About twenty five year ago a boy from my primary school and I think two others nicked one of the boats, dragged it to the sewer going away from witches tunnel and ended up lost. I believe they drowned and were recovered at bluebell woods. The fire brigade had every drain cover up in Withington shouting their names.

I was talking about this recently, i just cannot remember the kids name :( anyone on here remember this?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
jimharri said:
citymad said:

Jim. About twenty five year ago a boy from my primary school and I think two others nicked one of the boats, dragged it to the sewer going away from witches tunnel and ended up lost. I believe they drowned and were recovered at bluebell woods. The fire brigade had every drain cover up in Withington shouting their names.

I was talking about this recently, i just cannot remember the kids name :( anyone on here remember this?

Have you tried asking a fireman?

A truly wonderful and gifted player and we are so lucky to have him.

He improved his game last season. We now see the odd snide, deliberate late tackle from him - Just like the ginger pig Scholes did for years.

All we need now from him is to start hitting that Cow's arse with his Banjo. If he could finish, if he could even finish from 5 yards out; we would have the best midfield player since Platini.

ifiwasarichfan said:
A truly wonderful and gifted player and we are so lucky to have him.

He improved his game last season. We now see the odd snide, deliberate late tackle from him - Just like the ginger pig Scholes did for years.

All we need now from him is to start hitting that Cow's arse with his Banjo. If he could finish, if he could even finish from 5 yards out; we would have the best midfield player since Platini.

Let's hope to God that comparison ends ON the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.