David Silva

Defensively I liked him, worked a lot, really.

But his final passes always are always wrong, and this made me very angry. If he could just find the strikers once with a good ball maybe we win.

He is starting to win back his fighting, that is maybe the start.

Also Yaya his passes/shots were weak as hell.Just like with Silva.

BlueCityfan said:
Congratulations to everyone who said Nasri injury was a blessing in disguise. He has been better than Silva this season. Silva needs to find his form fast.

Everyone as in the forum big mouths. Nasri was badly missed today.

I agree that Silva has been poor so far this season, hopefully he will find his form quickly we really need him.

Hopefully he will prove that form is temporary and class is permanent.

Nothing came off of him today but fair do's to the arse they had two brilliant centre backs today who read everything he did.

What do we do with Silva? Stick with him and accept he may be more of a hindrance until he improves. Or drop him and push Yaya into his position and start Barry/Rodwell instead and hope the rest and training brings back the magic?

I don't know what the answer is but he needs to improve quickly for his and our sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.