David Silva

SebastianBlue said:
I think David is one of the toughest players in world football. I know that seems odd, given his other extraordinary attributes, but he gets kicked endlessly every match. Some of the challenges are absolutely ridiculous and every now and then he gets boots run down the back of his leg like they were clearing the mud.

Yet, he keeps playing, often through injuries and pain. And he rarely acts out—he just gets on with his magic.

He is a legend in my mind, as a creative maestro and a hardman.

Not odd at all. It takes real toughness to get up game after game, after a kicking. He coud have had his leg broken at Hull by Elmhamady (not that MoTD showed it mind). He is one of the bravest players I have ever seen. Absolutely love him. Up there with Zab and Komps in this team for me both as a player and the way he behaves. Silva is all the things you say he is and more.

SebastianBlue said:
I think David is one of the toughest players in world football. I know that seems odd, given his other extraordinary attributes, but he gets kicked endlessly every match. Some of the challenges are absolutely ridiculous and every now and then he gets boots run down the back of his leg like they were clearing the mud.

Yet, he keeps playing, often through injuries and pain. And he rarely acts out—he just gets on with his magic.

He is a legend in my mind, as a creative maestro and a hardman.

Not odd at all. It takes real toughness to get up game after game, after a kicking. He coud have had his leg broken at Hull by Elmhamady (not that MoTD showed it mind). He is one of the bravest players I have ever seen. Absolutely love him. Up there with Zab and Komps in this team for me both as a player and the way he behaves. Silva is all the things you say he is and more.

Danny Hoekman said:
A beautiful footballer, a beautiful person and a beautiful lover.

If you have firsthand knowledge than share it—some of us can only dream.

I'm speaking for the missus, of course.

Whilst he was superb against Hull etc I was in Munich for the 2-3 win last season and being so high up, I stood there and just couldn't believe how good he was. Simply ran the game imo.

"We're champions by it's not about coming here for the money and all these stories we've heard. We've dreamed of this moment all of our lives, when we were kids, when we had no money, when we had nothing. Now we are the champions and that's all it's about. You see the fans and how happy they are. It's just unbelievable!"
David Silva, 11.05.2014

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.