David Silva

Joehannes said:
geoffchall said:
Didn't he start last season in a very similar vein - took a few matches to really get going? I have this recollection of people bitching about him not being worth the money and then having to eat their words.
No, I don't think he did...I remember him being utterly brilliant this time last year.
Although, I heard a similar suggestion today.

I remember when he first joined and was finding his feet all I could hear after 55/60 mins was "get Johnson on" I sit on the h-w line next to the subs, so coming from the horses mouth!! I'm only up to page 4 or 5 of the slagging Silva off, very funny!!

Spain played El Salvador today. They were bobbins until Merlin came on in the second half. Spain won 2-0. Both goals were scored by David Villa and the second goal was assisted by David Silva.

Turned the England game off tonight, and watched a recording of the Swamp Derby this season.

Was nice to refresh the memory of that win, and how Silva dominated the midfield.

The Rags couldn't get near him!

Fantastic player!

Steveo said:
Turned the England game off tonight, and watched a recording of the Swamp Derby this season.

Was nice to refresh the memory of that win, and how Silva dominated the midfield.

The Rags couldn't get near him!

Fantastic player!

I reckon he Spain's best player at the moment. I'd stick him in that false 9 role if I was Del Bosque.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.