David Silva

Anyone see the Eurosport programme last night 9/6?? Great interview with Silva / grandma / uncle??

Still stays true to his values, very humble guys and when he goes "home" stays in the house that he grew up in that his grandma now lives...

Speaks volumes of the guy...

pikku said:
mastermind said:
Steveo said:
Turned the England game off tonight, and watched a recording of the Swamp Derby this season.

Was nice to refresh the memory of that win, and how Silva dominated the midfield.

The Rags couldn't get near him!

Fantastic player!

I reckon he Spain's best player at the moment. I'd stick him in that false 9 role if I was Del Bosque.

Doubt whether he will be a starter.for Spain,del bosque doesn't seem to rate him..
I'm sorry mate but stop talking shit. Why doesn't del basque rate him, because he didn't start in a friendly?
If he didn't rate him then Spanish dave wouldn't have won a world cup or European cup.

Still can't believe he's ours and cant say enough what a pleasure it is to watch a genius at work!

mcfc2607 said:
pikku said:
mastermind said:
I reckon he Spain's best player at the moment. I'd stick him in that false 9 role if I was Del Bosque.

Doubt whether he will be a starter.for Spain,del bosque doesn't seem to rate him..
I'm sorry mate but stop talking shit. Why doesn't del basque rate him, because he didn't start in a friendly?
If he didn't rate him then Spanish dave wouldn't have won a world cup or European cup.
Twice.

pikku said:
mastermind said:
Steveo said:
Turned the England game off tonight, and watched a recording of the Swamp Derby this season.

Was nice to refresh the memory of that win, and how Silva dominated the midfield.

Fantastic player!

Del Bosque can be a bit of a **** but I think Silva will start most games.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
best player in a city shirt since Bell.
some say yaya was our best player last season, bollox, this lad is a genius and he does it week in week out. cake or no cake.
Ya Ya was our best player
It's only since his outburst that some folk are now saying he wasn't

Not me. Silva since his arrival has been outstanding. Rarely off the boil. Never a peep off the field. A model pro.

Suppose we are lucky having both. Well all the players really.
^^^ This

pikku said:
mastermind said:
Steveo said:

Fantastic player!

Think Del Bosque has finally seen the light. Iniesta + Silva = gold.

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
some say yaya was our best player last season, bollox, this lad is a genius and he does it week in week out. cake or no cake.

Visiting a relative in a care home - spotted the SUN WC handbook. Flicked through it and page 26 - Ivory Coast - PREM GREATS it said "Yaya Toure is making a case for being the PREM's best player EVER............."

Bluep*ss said:
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:

Visiting a relative in a care home - spotted the SUN WC handbook. Flicked through it and page 26 - Ivory Coast - PREM GREATS it said "Yaya Toure is making a case for being the PREM's best player EVER............."
The Sun spouting shite yet again....

....Everyone knows that accolade belongs to Quinton Fortune.

jimharri said:
Bluep*ss said:
The cookie monster said:

The Sun spouting shite yet again....

....Everyone knows that accolade belongs to Quinton Fortune.

Zinedine Stupidly gets my vote!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.