David Silva

Spain's defeat was not down to his chip that was well saved.
Their central defence and defensive midfield was simply woeful against the Dutch.

I'm sure they'll blame the loss on David Silva. But the reality is that Spain were tactically outwitted. I knew before the game that Holland would win. Spain have no forward with genuine pace in their squad, which means that Holland were able to play a high line. What is Silva supposed to do with the ball when he has it ? Make a through ball to that slow **** called Diego Costa ? His only options when he had the ball was to pass it on to someone else.

We're not really here said:
First and foremost I believe David is world class and is in the top 5 players I've watched at City but.......I do think his finishing let's him down. He should score far more goals than he does and it is his one real weakness in my opinion.
Agreed; it is his achilles heel. For a man blessed with his ridiculous amount of skill, he should be bagging more goals than he does. However; to say he isn't world class is fuckwittery on the grandest of grand scales.

BlueAnorak said:
Spain's defeat was not down to his chip that was well saved.
Their central defence and defensive midfield was simply woeful against the Dutch.

It was down to his chip and he knows it.

mastermind said:
I'm sure they'll blame the loss on David Silva. But the reality is that Spain were tactically outwitted. I knew before the game that Holland would win. Spain have no forward with genuine pace in their squad, which means that Holland were able to play a high line. What is Silva supposed to do with the ball when he has it ? Make a through ball to that slow **** called Diego Costa ? His only options when he had the ball was to pass it on to someone else.

I'm not sure how they'll spin it to blame Silva for 5 goals that came from world class defensive fuckwittery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.