David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
AliWaheed said:
I wouldn't. It'd be great to have them both, but if it was Silva or Messi, I'd have Silva. He's a blue. Fuck everyone else.
He typifies City. He's an unappreciated gem. No one wanted him at the time, or even gave him that much credit. He came to us. We deserve eachother. A bit like how it was with Kinkladze.

No one wanted him? Are you kidding? He was a Spanish international and one of their brightest young stars. Man United dropped out of the bidding and he was on everybody's radar. It's just that we got the beautiful little scamp.
No one wanted him comparative to what he is. I mean he is in the top 5 players in the world. He turned down Man U then they never really went in for him again. Real Madrid were kind of interested in him but I think Mourinho was against it. Still, by rights, we shouldn't have been able to get our hands on him. He's massively underrated. Best player in the league at the very least.

AliWaheed said:
Didsbury Dave said:
AliWaheed said:
I wouldn't. It'd be great to have them both, but if it was Silva or Messi, I'd have Silva. He's a blue. Fuck everyone else.
He typifies City. He's an unappreciated gem. No one wanted him at the time, or even gave him that much credit. He came to us. We deserve eachother. A bit like how it was with Kinkladze.

No one wanted him? Are you kidding? He was a Spanish international and one of their brightest young stars. Man United dropped out of the bidding and he was on everybody's radar. It's just that we got the beautiful little scamp.
No one wanted him comparative to what he is. I mean he is in the top 5 players in the world. He turned down Man U then they never really went in for him again. Real Madrid were kind of interested in him but I think Mourinho was against it. Still, by rights, we shouldn't have been able to get our hands on him. He's massively underrated. Best player in the league at the very least.
It's obvious why he came to us :-

jgh3tj.jpg

United d the chance to sign this little wizard the summer previously, and pulled out because they deemed him too light weight.

They also had the chance to take villa from Valencia , and didn't take it as he had little re-sale value.

This is fact by the way

Hold your head up you magnificent man. Every bit as good as anyone in that Barca side (obvious excepted, and no, I still wouldn't swap him).

Best player on the pitch for either team , hes the best player to have worn the famous shirt

Fucking quality.

It annoys me when people say who's better Silva,Mata or Ozil. Them two are great but couldn't lace his boots.
The non city football experts like Crystal and velz will probably slate me but thats my opinion.

If he could shoot better and get 20 goals a season he'd be up their with messi for me.

Can't believe he plays for us

KunKun said:
He was incredible, thought he was the best player on the pitch, Iniesta next.

Wouldn't disagree...........................by the way, how shit was fabregas, no wonder the scum wanted him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.