David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribéry had his highest assist totals in the seasons where Bayern did not win the title (2010-11, 2011-12). It's funny how that works out, no?
English is a universal language. You can literally learn the language in ANY COUNTRY in Europe, South America, or North America. Ask me anything about my club and I will gladly answer it for you.

Ribéry has had a free-role this season for Bayern. Guardiola said it himself.
Would you say that David Silva has a free-role in attack for Manchester City?

C Velz said:
Ribéry had his highest assist totals in the seasons where Bayern did not win the title (2010-11, 2011-12). It's funny how that works out, no?
English is a universal language. You can literally learn the language in ANY COUNTRY in Europe, South America, or North America. Ask me anything about my club and I will gladly answer it for you.

Ribéry has had a free-role this season for Bayern. Guardiola said it himself.
Would you say that David Silva has a free-role in attack for Manchester City?

Do you live in North America?

mcfc2607 said:
Can't a mod check Velz's IP
That should settle it

The_Clash_-_Give_%27Em_Enough_Rope.jpg

Dani Alves has more assists than Iniesta over the past few years, that doesn't make him a creator. Most of Ribery's assists are either centers, passes inwards or straight passes where Robben and co do most of the jobs.

Ribery's not fit to lick Silva's feet as far as passing is concerned.

Ribery is a selfish winger who has a scare on his face...
Silva can play anywhere and has no scare his face

chicagoblues said:
Ribery is a selfish winger who has a scare on his face...
Silva can play anywhere and has no scare his face

Quality.

Other differences:
Ribery is also a French and Silva is a native of Gran Canaria
My daughters tell me that Silva is gorgeous and Ribery is an ugly toad as well.

As to assists please go away and separate crosses from assists for both players.
Silva is the man of ultimate vision, purveyor of the deft pass, of intricate play between the lines, the best 'GoTo' player in any 'Give and Go' situation. More a CAM than a LAM.
Ribery is the man of wing play, pace and dribble, of shot and good cross. An excellent 'Giver/Receiver' player in a 'Give and Go' situation.
If I had to chose a world class team both players would be in the team playing the roles they are best at. More a left Winger though recently a LAM under Guardiola.

They are totally different players and Snr Veltz, if you can't see that then you are CLUELESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.