David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Silva - best since Bell?

jollylescott said:
It was not just his work rate today, but his trickery and touch with the ball was sublime.

Best player playing the game in England.

Yes defo and up there with best ever foreign imports ronaldo henry Bergkamp.

Makes me smile what a solid hard little fucker he is now

Remember how easy he was to knock off the ball and be physically intimidated when he first came

Now not only is he a genius but he's a tough little fecker now as well lol

Cannot be sold at any price

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Matt the Giant said:
Amazing performance today, just brilliant. The best I've seen from him in about 18 months.

This is the Silva we saw in the first half of the title winning season.

Exactly. And he has been dearly missed.

jollylescott said:
It was not just his work rate today, but his trickery and touch with the ball was sublime.

Best player playing the game in England.

What an amazing player - Merlin the Magnificent -

What a player, still wouldn't swap him for any other midfielder.

Too young to see Bell, Silva is the best I've seen in a city shirt ever.

An astounding performance today. Yes, probably our best since Bell. But I saw Bell many times, over seasons, and I would be unwilling to say that David is better than him. Bell was not ever afraid to score. That superb goal by Merlin shows that he can do it. I just wish that he'd try it more often when he's clearly in a position to. Otherwise, the Total Footballer [except his corner taking, which, sorry, is pretty crummy ;-) ]

What a great goal by Silva today . Even when he scored I didn't think we would win . Silva was a diamond today .

Best Perfomance ive ever seen in over 30 years of supporting city WOW his workrate vision hunger today was immense !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.