Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
Jack74 said:
Motm again today

Not a chance he was man of the match.

Nasri got it officially but how Zabaletta didn't will remain a mystery
Lay off the crack pipe fella. It's bad for you.

It's funny how silva seems to affect the daftest fans. A lot of them seem not to see the beauty and importance of his play. Yet they all idolise zabaleta and Milner.

I'd given Merlin MotM long before the end of the match. The pass for Džeko's goal only put the seal on it.

It was quite possibly as good a pass as the one he supplied to the same player at the swamp on 23rd October 2011, which led to our sixth.

an absolute masterclass, controlled the ball with so much ease and skill it was frightening

we are so lucky to have him at our club

could be a defining performance

Genius, just pure fucking genius. The view of that goal from the away end was sublime, as was the apparently simple pass for the second, trouble is there are very few players in the world who could actually make it, Dzeko didn't have to break stride or take a touch, it was perfection.

He also did the work of two men today, his own and most of Yaya's as well. I'd love to see the stats on the number of tackles and blocks he made.

Silva needs his own chant, no matter how shit it may be he needs one, just so he knows how important he is to us....

Unplayable at times today, a genuine world class performer

The great thing that Silva has for me above all other '10s' is his ability to get stuck in and really do his defensive duties. He has not been asked to do that much this season, but when he has been he always does it well. Great game from him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.