David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still remember people saying he is too small for PL
What's a player, what's the performance tonight.
Valencia supporter call him little warrior. He's player who never give up no matter what come.

I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of City with no Silva. I know players come and go and others will come in to replace him but there will only ever be one David Silva.

Pablo1 said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's funny how silva seems to affect the daftest fans. A lot of them seem not to see the beauty and importance of his play. Yet they all idolise zabaleta and Milner.
Bang on DD; I've had couple of crazy conversations with people telling me how he's not been playing well for a few weeks.
So that post was serious? Fuckinell, it's as though people watch games with their eyes closed sometimes. I can't remember a time when MOM was as nailed as it was today, the little man was immense again. An absolute joy to watch and no one came even close to him as best player on the pitch.

Actually the posts about MOTM were from Cup Final weekend if you look at the dates but a few people thought it was about today's match.

David Silva was exceptional today. Such a pleasure watching him, like a conductor with his orchestra.

I've said it elsewhere but it bears repeating. This guy is the lynch-pin of our team. Take him out and we lose so much. Today he not only played with his usual high level of sublime skills he also put in a shift, grafted and fought. He was just incredible. Glad to see one of his shots nestle in the top corner and his pass for Dzeko's goal was perfection. David Silva moving up a gear into this kind of form right now is superb news for City. Hopefully his performance today inspires every other player to hit their own personal heights and we can pick up another league title. City and Silva in particular sent out a very strong message today. We'll fight to the end.

jake28 said:
I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of City with no Silva. I know players come and go and others will come in to replace him but there will only ever be one David Silva.

He's like the young Benarbia we never had.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
When does his contract run out?

I've got a memory like a sieve mate but I'm sure he signed an extension last year?
...anyone?

M147WN said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
When does his contract run out?

I've got a memory like a sieve mate but I'm sure he signed an extension last year?
...anyone?

Yeh he signed an extension..he will be 32 at the end of current contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.