David Silva

OB1 said:
As with Aguero, it is entirely conceivable that Barca or Real would want to sign him and these stories will keep popping up; just as the price to buy them will still be going up.

So long as the players are happy, we have little to worry about and, at this moment, any first team regular wanting to leave City would be mad.

Agree with this. We'd get top dollar for Aguero or Silva if they were to be sold anyway. Obviously we wanna keep hold of them at all costs but if they do go we'd still have a brilliant squad and we'd sign brilliant replacements

blue underpants said:
Who do we play in a short while?

Ah yes Barca

^^^^^^^^^^^

This

Signs of desperation from Barca to try and unsettle us prior to the 2 legs... They are obviously very worried about us and rightly so!!

I think we will beat them at home 4-0 or 4-1 and have maintaned that since the draw was made.

I used to do Saturday sub editing shifts on the sports desk of the Sunday Mirror - the money was shit, but at least it instilled in me the knowledge that 99% of stories like this are made up. Point is -
I'm sure given the opportunity that Barca would be interested - same with Real, PSG, Athletico, Chelsea and Forfar fucking Athletic. Who wouldn't be? Cough up minimum £80m and maybe we'd be interested ...

Plattlaner said:
I used to do Saturday sub editing shifts on the sports desk of the Sunday Mirror - the money was shit, but at least it instilled in me the knowledge that 99% of stories like this are made up. Point is -
I'm sure given the opportunity that Barca would be interested - same with Real, PSG, Athletico, Chelsea and Forfar fucking Athletic. Who wouldn't be? Cough up minimum £80m and maybe we'd be interested ...
make that 980 million and i may have to think.

jonmcity said:
Plattlaner said:
make that 980 million and i may have to think.
I'd still turn them down just to make the rags cough up their breakfast ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.