David Villa has made his decision re next club

Daz_Blue said:
Lets hope it is not the rags ......
me too,although I;ll grasp at any silver lineing in as much as it will put to bed the rags trying to keep tevez.Well i think it will:-)

Got to have respect for the fella... Clearly wants to stay at valencia but will be made a scape goat like kaka

bobmcfc said:
madrid only offered 25m so it wouldn't really help valencia out of the mess they are in and would mean losing further stars. they would be stupid to accept their offer. if barca have indeed offered 50m then it will be them. valencia could keep villa if they got decent offers for mata, silva and albiol
wow. that name rings a bell...

...he was on my fifa 07 manager mode rochdale team. he was or second best ever striker just behind this guy called danny north. i think i bought mata from real madrid b if he ever played for them?

anyway, back on topic now, abidal's a full back isnt he? left or right? if hes right he should be our back up if we dont get johnson.

Daz_Blue said:

I very much doubt it. He has already stated that he wants to stay in Spain, so the only club he is going to is either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I hope he goes Barcelona, because it might increase our chances of getting a certain Samuel Eto'o. ;-)

tyqmvko said:
Daz_Blue said:

I very much doubt it. He has already stated that he wants to stay in Spain, so the only club he is going to is either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I hope he goes Barcelona, because it might increase our chances of getting a certain Samuel Eto'o. ;-)
This^^^

He could always be off to Atletico to replace Aguero and Forlan if they leave, just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.