David White bar

tazmancblue

I received an e-mail telling us the bar at 109 would be branded for the WBA game...so they have taken down the David White signs and called it the 'ICE Bar'. WTF has Ice got to do with City.
And the bar has simply been revamped with fridges with bottles in them, which people were not buying.
It was no surprise to see the bar quieter than usual with fans clearly not accepting it.
Just after ht I went to the loo and there were a group of club officials stood there looking at it.
I made my point that David White is a blue through and through and Ice had nothing to do with City. The guy in the group with a t-shirt and City coat said thank you and shook my hand and turned to the suits with him and said "That is what City fans are about...Ice bar is not City".

MATCITY said:
Does it matter they are just selling the same overpriced shite
Yes, because they feel that by 'branding' it they will be able to sell even higher overpriced and even worse shite.
Prawn sandwiches next?

tazmancblue said:
MATCITY said:
Does it matter they are just selling the same overpriced shite
Yes, because they feel that by 'branding' it they will be able to sell even higher overpriced and even worse shite.
Prawn sandwiches next?
Not for me they look like tiny foetuses

More fool the people who fall for the branding

Colins Bellend said:
Good, David White and his family go to OT now because of the way he was treated by City
Nobody can doubt Lakey's credentials as a proper blue, no matter where he chooses to watch football.
Bill Shankly ended his days in exile from Anfield, watching Everton at Goodison, after falling out with the Liverpool board. I know Whitey's achievements do not bear comparison, but do you think the dippers fans hold that against him?
I think the decision is a very poor one, no consultation with the fans, and seems to have been taken with an eye on things like concerts and rugby league in the summer, rather than what City fans want.
Very, very poor from a club which is supposedly one of the better in terms of listening to its supporters.

Colins Bellend said:
Good, David White and his family go to OT now because of the way he was treated by City

Is that true? Very sad if so, he was my favourite all time City player for a long time. How did they treat him badly?

tazmancblue said:
I received an e-mail telling us the bar at 109 would be branded for the WBA game...so they have taken down the David White signs and called it the 'ICE Bar'. WTF has Ice got to do with City.

Because we are cool as ice, like Van-Damme's nipples. There really is nothing else to moan about after last night is there.

Lancet Fluke said:
Colins Bellend said:

Is that true? Very sad if so, he was my favourite all time City player for a long time. How did they treat him badly?

Was just about to post exactly teh same thing....What did the club do to him?

AlgarveBlu said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Colins Bellend said:

Was just about to post exactly teh same thing....What did the club do to him?
It was all to do with them getting rid when he didn't want to go and money he didn't get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.