Davies Out, Pearce In,Pearce Out, Big Dougie In!

Re: Billy Davies Out, Neil Warnock In.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Forest are a strange club. Billy Davies is the only manager that ever gets them challenging
Fucking Neil Warnock as well, might as well hire me, I can be a complete **** and incompetent as well

Not that I don't think yer could improve massively on Colin Wanker, BB, but his employment gets him off BTSport!

Get the little **** off Talkshite as well.

Ah've always liked Forest me, Alan. Ah see a bit of Cloughy in me'sen ah do....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
not been very fond of them since they sacked Sean O'Driscoll, clearly they're going for the jugular though.

It was a bit harsh sacking O'Driscoll after a 4-2 victory over Leeds, but so is walking out on a club without managing a game.

mat said:
Their chairman is building up the Forest brand within the middle east. Davis' arrogance over not talking to the media not only affected the team but cost him his job. If wanker takes it it will be the aim to get them promoted this season.

Farwaz(sp) is a forest fan as well as chairman. He may have a touch of the Wardles about him.

I hope he's made the right choice for the club. Personally I wouldn't want that shady twat anywhere near my club.

Rent-a-quote Colin is second only to Arry for talking to the press so they have sorted the no talking out.

Made his first signing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/reds-swoop-for-peltier-1441076.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/ ... 41076.aspx</a>

jimharri said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Where's our Sven nowadays?
Probably planted up to his taters in some WAG somewhere. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!
Pretty sure he has it better than that. Last I heard he was given a "special football consultancy" job in Thailand, or something like that! Sounded right up his alley to be fair

BigOscar said:
jimharri said:
Probably planted up to his taters in some WAG somewhere. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!
Pretty sure he has it better than that. Last I heard he was given a "special football consultancy" job in Thailand, or something like that! Sounded right up his alley to be fair
Our Sven will be up someone's Alley....<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:26 pm --<br /><br />Sven with psycho as his number 2 would be a good combo.

BigOscar said:
jimharri said:

He wasn't there long, He became technical director of Al-Nasr in Dubai, in January last year. He joined Guangzhou R&F in June last year though and earns £2million a year, and his old adversary Marcello Lippi manages across town at Guangzhou Evergrande.

BigOscar said:
Warnock may be a dick, but he's a great Championship level manager, he's not really ever done a particularly bad job anywhere. Knows the league inside out and knows how to get promoted. You can be sure that QPR wouldn't be in the shit they're in now if they'd never fired him either.

Also, this will hopefully mean the end of his media commitments for a while, as he clearly fucking hates us (all though the list of people and clubs he hates isn't sxactly short!)

Nor is the list of people who hate him!

There was a Forest supporter on 606 on Saturday. He was adamant he wanted Davies sacked, though unfortunately, I don't remember his reasons, apart from the appalling run they're on at the moment.

Colin might not be everybody's cup of tea, but he certainly knows how to get teams promoted.

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan · 13m
Fawaz Al-Hasawi: "I don't want to rush. There is no plan at the minute. I want to bring the right manager for Nottingham (Forest)."

What a farce.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan</a>

Sven's in a taxi heading for Nottingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.