Dawson out for season with that

squirtyflower said:
does anyone think the poor state of the wembley turf had a hand in the way he twisted when he fell?

No, they now have exactly the same pitch technology as City, in fact the artifial fibre knitter went straight from CoMS to Wembley if I remember rightly.

That injury can happen to anyone playing football, its a bad one, and we can only hope not as bad as it looked. Dawson is a good footballer, and hopefully he can be back soon.

Out for 6-8 weeks with damage to medial knee ligaments and ankle ligaments

Marvin said:

glad for him. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they found a tear once the swelling goes down. Looked nasty one

Marvin said:
If that's confirmed, and nothing nasty shows up later, he's got off lightly. Watching it last night, I feared the worst for him. Obviously the longer he's out, the more indirect benefit we would gain from one of our rivals losing their one truly decent CH. However I wouldn't wish a serious injury on any player, even any of Norwich United's. Er, with the possible exception of Mr and Mrs Neville's offspring!

Andouble said:
Marvin said:

glad for him. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they found a tear once the swelling goes down. Looked nasty one
They have found a tear, or a partial one. That's what damage to the medial ligaments means.

Wish the lad well

Jagielka played last night and a similair thing happened against us

Nice to see some other fans on here, we are very tolerant up here (gets special anti City fan v City fan tin hat on)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.