Dayot Upamecano

Hamann Pineapple

I honestly thought this was a wind up, if ever a player was bound for the swamp, it has to be a day out up at the meccano.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...k-manchester-united-deal-for-dayot-upamecano/

According to our colleagues at France Football, Manchester City have approached Valenciennes’ youngster and U17 European Championship winner Dayot Upamecano with a salary proposal.

Upamecano was close to a move to Manchester United in January which fell through just before transfer deadline day. Manchester United were not going to give up though and were since confident of agreeing personal terms with the central defender, who has even been to Manchester to visit the Red Devils’ training facilities. But no deal has been down. Administrative problems have held the deal up, with the main problem believed to be due to negotiations over a fee agreement between United and Ligue 2 side Valenciennes.

City and United seem to be in competition for each
Other's targets at all levels?

This is from Sad Caf last Friday :

Friday at 13:42

jb8521Full Member

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...e-to-buy-defender-on-wednesday-announcement-i

Manchester United held a meeting on Wednesday and agreed a fee with Valenciennes to buy their young defender Dayot Upamecano, according to French newspaper L'Equipe on Friday. The fee will not exceed €450,000 say the French newspaper and personal terms have already been agreed between 16 year old Upamecano and Manchester United.

An announcement will be imminent if L'Equipe are correct about a fee being agreed and personal terms having been sorted. Arsenal agreed fees for young Lens French pair Yassin Fortune and Jeff Reine-Adelaide and those two got so excited they appeared to confirm the transfer themselves by publishing a photograph of themselves in Arsenal shirts on Thursday. Given Upamecano's failed move to Manchester United during the January window, he may wait for the club to announce things officially before parading himself in his new club's shirt like his international youth colleagues have done.

On the final day of the winter transfer window there were reports in France that a deal would be done after a fee was apparently agreed. At the beginning of February La Voix Du Nord reported that Manchester United and Valenciennes had agreed a price of €450,000, the same figure mentioned today, which had the potential to rise to €900,000. This time there's no mention of the fee potentially doubling.France Footballalso confirmed a transfer nearly happened and was only held off by 'administrative reasons'. Upamecano had even been given the grand tour of Old Trafford and also Manchester United's training facilities.

Joins neither us or the rags, has signed for Red Bull Salzburg for £1.6m from Valenciennes.

Joins neither us or the rags, has signed for Red Bull Salzburg for £1.6m from Valenciennes.
How many times there have been reports that he joins rags, then does not join them, but then he joins them again?.. And now he joins RB... Think he may have good add-ons from the media and their click ad

Rags are sniffing around, along with AC Milan. However it looks as though Leipzig may be his destination as RBSI appear to need to sell to balance the books.

According to media he has decided to leave Leipzig.

I can only see upsides to this lad. He's young and a real leader at the back. He's very quick and strong, got great feet, decent in the air, reads the game well and is solid defensively. Used to playing both 4ATB and 3ATB. The complete defender at such a young age, he's definitely got the potential to be on Laporte's level but faster and stronger

His buyout clause is also reasonably cheap, and we all know Txiki loves a cheeky release clause

According to media he has decided to leave Leipzig.

I can only see upsides to this lad. He's young and a real leader at the back. He's very quick and strong, got great feet, decent in the air, reads the game well and is solid defensively. Used to playing both 4ATB and 3ATB. The complete defender at such a young age, he's definitely got the potential to be on Laporte's level but faster and stronger

His buyout clause is also reasonably cheap, and we all know Txiki loves a cheeky release clause
Somebody has tapped him up hopefully it is us, I have seen him play crap early this season but I would still buy him he has a big future in front of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.