De Bruyne Alternative?

He's our Sterling competition on the left, right?

We need someone to compete with Navas on the right, right?

Right so.

Not really, he is an attacking midfielder who can play in any position ( Left, Right or centre )

The goal he scored against Everton was from the right

His goal against Westham when we won the league was from the centre

And he had so many brilliant performances with Arsenal and us when he was playing on the right.

Not really, he is an attacking midfielder who can play in any position ( Left, Right or centre )

The goal he scored against Everton was from the right

His goal against Westham when we won the league was from the centre

And he had so many brilliant performances with Arsenal and us when he was playing on the right.

I agree. I was just messin. :-)

We need 6 attacking midfielders IMO. Nasri, Sterling, Silva, Yaya, Navas and 1 more. Hopefully KDB.

I think we should give Kelechi and Lopes a chance to prove themselves instead of paying +50m on KDB.

I am not sure if Lopes is ready, but Kelechi will never disappoint us, whether he is playing as a striker or attacking midfielder.

He is a talented young forward who can play in any position upfront.

He can't pull whole season in Bayern for last two years how would he be any good in PL with his injury problems?

Gives jesus and Nasri more minutes which is probably enough for EPL title IMO. He'd probably only cost around 10mil at age 32 and would still have a huge impact if we could save him for our big games and CL. There would be no rush to get him in the side. If KDB does end up going to Bayern, why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.