De Bruyne Alternative?

If not KDB then nobody imo, we should only be looking for a winger if the right player is on the market, and neither Bale, Griezmann, Reus or Isco are available or want to move. Any winger that's available other than De Bruyne wouldn't take us to the next level, guys like Draxler, Montero and Oxlade would be squad players rotating with Navas and Nasri, in which case I'd just prefer we use Lopes instead.

Bale any day over KDB
I have a sneaking suspicion that this could be an option. I think part of the reason for the delay on KDB isn't entirely Wolfsburg making.

There is no way that KDB is worth almost £60m , which is seemingly what they want for him now.

I have always thought that the main target was Pogba this summer , with De Bruyne only coming to the fore once that became a non starter, now KDB looks to have gone west due to the fee, we move to the next target.

Bale would be worth the €100m Real would want for him, he is exactly what we need as well, which also counts against De Bruyne

A front four of Aguero , Sterling , Bale and Silva is as good as anything on the planet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.