De Bruyne Alternatives

We already have Lopes, Garcia, Barker and Kelechi waiting in the wings to play attacking midfield positions, I really don't think missing out on De Bruyne would be a major worry. I struggle to see how we'd fit him in the team even if we did get him, unless we're planning on using Dave as a third midfield player, which isn't ideal and we don't really have the central midfielders to pull it off.

We already have Lopes, Garcia, Barker and Kelechi waiting in the wings to play attacking midfield positions, I really don't think missing out on De Bruyne would be a major worry. I struggle to see how we'd fit him in the team even if we did get him, unless we're planning on using Dave as a third midfield player, which isn't ideal and we don't really have the central midfielders to pull it off.

I really don't feel 4 youth players with barely any first team experience are an adequate alternative. De Bruyne is a full international, Bundesliga player of the year and valued at £40-50m.

He would easily fit into the team with a midfield/attack of:

Aguero
Sterling - Silva - De Bruyne
Yaya - Fernandinho​

Kelechi is a striker not an attacking mid

I really don't feel 4 youth players with barely any first team experience are an adequate alternative. De Bruyne is a full international, Bundesliga player of the year and valued at £40-50m.

He would easily fit into the team with a midfield/attack of:

Aguero
Sterling - Silva - De Bruyne
Yaya - Fernandinho​
Well given that we already have Nasri and Navas, along with the youth players, we're pretty stacked for attacking midfielders, especially compared to other positions. That team you've put is the team I'd expect us to play, but it's terrifying. So weak defensively, it's pretty much the same 442 with Yaya as part of the two that we've proven time and time again doesn't work. If you're going to play those 3 across a 4231 then you need two proper defensive players sitting behind them, which Yaya just isn't anymore.

Not one of them is good enough to get in our team in AM consistently. I think people are starting to overrate our EDS players a bit too much.

If he doesn't come Delph could become a lot more than a squad player if Yaya moves to CAM permantley with Sterling to the right and Silva to the left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.