De Bruyne Alternatives

Not one of them is good enough to get in our team in AM consistently. I think people are starting to overrate our EDS players a bit too much.
I wouldn't have them in the team consistently. I'd have Silva and Sterling on the wings with Yaya, Fernandinho and Fernando/Delph in behind them. We'd still then have Nasri and Navas available as well. If we've kept Yaya then he's going to play and if he's going to play he needs two CM alongside him imo, that doesn't leave much room for another star attacking midfielder

I really don't feel 4 youth players with barely any first team experience are an adequate alternative. De Bruyne is a full international, Bundesliga player of the year and valued at £40-50m.

He would easily fit into the team with a midfield/attack of:

Aguero
Sterling - Silva - De Bruyne
Yaya - Fernandinho​

If we had this and perhaps a LB I would be more than confident going into the season. That attack would destroy most defences and balanced with dinho holding and kdb tracking back like he does it would create a solid all round team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.