De Bruyne kicking a ball again

He's such a positive player, always forward thinking and looking for that killer pass or shot. If we get 4 or 5 attacking players on his wavelength and not 1 or 2 then his stats and productivity would probably double.

Just a pity he's a daywalker, really. Maybe we can trade him for Rashford?

Becoming very tiresome this "daywalker"/"ginger" shit.

You're a great poster Jim but fuck me what percentage of your thousands of posts contain that slur?

Is it really necessary or even funny to refer to his hair/skin colour every time?

Becoming very tiresome this "daywalker"/"ginger" shit.

You're a great poster Jim but fuck me what percentage of your thousands of posts contain that slur?

Is it really necessary or even funny to refer to his hair/skin colour every time?
Percentage? Impossible to know, but I would suggest that out of 60 odd thousand there might be 50 or 60 posts of mine containing the term. So that would be 1 in every 1000 (give or take). I make that 0.1%. Feel free to check my post history though. That's the answer to your first question. As for your second question; no. It's not necessary to use the term "every time" (your expression, which is obviously not true). Finally, the fact that I brought the latest boy wonder at our quiet neighbours into it might have been a clue that the post wasn't meant to be taken all that seriously. I'm surprised that you didn't pick up on that, and chose to have a pop at me instead. Ah well. If I have offended anyone else on here, I apologize.

Percentage? Impossible to know, but I would suggest that out of 60 odd thousand there might be 50 or 60 posts of mine containing the term. So that would be 1 in every 1000 (give or take). I make that 0.1%. Feel free to check my post history though. That's the answer to your first question. As for your second question; no. It's not necessary to use the term "every time" (your expression, which is obviously not true). Finally, the fact that I brought the latest boy wonder at our quiet neighbours into it might have been a clue that the post wasn't meant to be taken all that seriously. I'm surprised that you didn't pick up on that, and chose to have a pop at me instead. Ah well. If I have offended anyone else on here, I apologize.
He's probably of the fair haired gentleman and easily offended, bit like Kaz :-)

I did think your post was funny ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.