De Bruyne kicking a ball again

Will surpass aguero as the best player to ever play for city in the next few years. Phenomenal

As much as I love Sergio, I don't think many regard Kun as the best player ever to play for City.

That honour goes to either Colin 'The King' Bell or David 'Merlin' Silva.

I do agree, however, that KdB could become greater than both of them.

As much as I love Sergio, I don't think many regard Kun as the best player ever to play for City.

That honour goes to either Colin 'The King' Bell or David 'Merlin' Silva.

I do agree, however, that KdB could become greater than both of them.
Highest goal scorer as of today?

I've had a pm off 1.618034, and as I said to him, I apologise on here if I offended him. I also assured him that I won't post on this thread again. So, to finish (on here anyway), I hope that Kevin goes on to cement his place as one of our truly great players; the early signs are looking good.

I've had a pm off 1.618034, and as I said to him, I apologise on here if I offended him. I also assured him that I won't post on this thread again. So, to finish (on here anyway), I hope that Kevin goes on to cement his place as one of our truly great players; the early signs are looking good.
Come back you soft twat,you can post where you want

Come back you soft twat,you can post where you want
It's only this thread Kaz. There'll be plenty other KDB related threads to post in. And when you think about the thread title, it can only have a limited shelf life. Once he's back for a few months (fingers crossed) , "kicking a ball again" will seem to be out of date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.