De Bruyne kicking a ball again

Big call but I believe in the next couple of years under Pep this guy will be in the running for the Ballon D'Or. He is absolutely unbelievable. His technique is exquisite!

People questioned if he was worth all the hassle in the summer - what a player he has been! Our best player!

Think about it, we sat 2nd in the league, 3 points behind Leicester when he got injured.

The rest is history.

Facts:
- without Kev we would have been second in the group and probably been kicked out in the knock out stages
- without Kev we wouldn't have reached the semi's
- without Kev I'm sure we would miss champions league next season

Sum up: think about the headlines this summer. Chelsea reject. This guy just scored two goals in two games against a very strong European top team. Reaching the semis and becoming 3rd ot 4th will EASILY equalise the money he costed. And that in his fucking first season. What a player.

Facts:
- without Kev we would have been second in the group and probably been kicked out in the knock out stages
- without Kev we wouldn't have reached the semi's
- without Kev I'm sure we would miss champions league next season

Sum up: think about the headlines this summer. Chelsea reject. This guy just scored two goals in two games against a very strong European top team. Reaching the semis and becoming 3rd ot 4th will EASILY equalise the money he costed. And that in his fucking first season. What a player.
Thanks Jose!

Think it's safe to say Kev has easily proved to be one of our best ever signings in remarkably short space of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.