De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

There was no twist, which is the main thing, seems more of a hyperextension to me.

Fingers crossed it's a 4 week job.

Man of the match tonight kdb!!! Sad about the injury hoping hes out for a maximum of 6-7 weeks and ready and fit for the dynamo kiev game then manchester derby.

Pellegrini reckons hes out for 6 weeks if thats correct im hoping hes back for dynamo kiev match in 7 weeks then for the big last 8 prem games of season.. We need him hes a game changer like aguero.

Annoyed at the the Keeper also annoyed at the tackle leading up to the injury whilst not exactly to blame I do feel the foot into his and the arm over shoulder may have lead to the injury

Watching the injury back on the highlights he seems to feel it before the awkward landing. Could be completely wrong but I didn't see anything to suggest it was serious before he went down awkwardly. I'm hopeful this is actually just a slight strain that felt worse because of the awkward landing.

If it is a bad injury though, do we go out an replace him in the last few days of the window. If both him and Nasri are missing until at least the last month of the season i think we have to. Silva Sterling and Navas isn't enough and Yaya can't play number 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.