De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

The only positive that can come from this is a return to Sterling & Navas on the wings with Silva behind Aguero. It may not be the best 4 names on paper but at the start of the season we had balance which is so important in winning games.

Jeez 6 weeks. That's not terrible. Most of us were thinking thd season when he went down. At least will have him back this year. The injury bug has really bit this year.

What's the latest with Kolorov,Mangala and Bony, their not on physio room as being injured.

Obviously it could of been a lot worse but it's still a huge blow. It's more than likely going to be 6 weeks until hes back training and then a couple of weeks on top of that to get match fit. \even if he's back in 6 weeks he's going to miss about 10 games which include very important games at home to Leicester, Spurs, away to Liverpool the champions league, Fa cup and League cup final and he'll be touch and go for the champions league second leg and the derby. Couldn't of come at a worse time. Not only is he going to be missed but Sterling Silva Navas are going to be absolutely ruined by then. We'd probably be able to cope if we had Nasri back but with him out too i'd like to see us bring in cover if possible. It might only be 6 weeks but it's 6 weeks that cost decide 4 competitions for us.

The only positive that can come from this is a return to Sterling & Navas on the wings with Silva behind Aguero. It may not be the best 4 names on paper but at the start of the season we had balance which is so important in winning games.

Yeah, a blessing in disguise.

I keep seeing that kdb was a bit jaded, think that happens to all "overseas" players who are maybe used to a break around Christmas time, but last night he was full of energy and if im honest it was the best I've seen him for city(not seen all the games) sad it was only 20 mins or so.

His agent is worried about him missing Euros...
Tell belgium's manager... Karma is a B*tch
He played VK in a meaningless game, and he got re-injured.
-now they don't have one of their superstars...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.