De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

with Dr Death and the rest of our (seemingly) inept medical staff you can bet 6 weeks will drift to 10 weeks?

The only positive that can come from this is a return to Sterling & Navas on the wings with Silva behind Aguero. It may not be the best 4 names on paper but at the start of the season we had balance which is so important in winning games.

good point...also means kelechi will be more involved now

Interested to see how it goes to be honest, we started the first 5 games with the width of Sterling and Navas and we know how that turned out. Width and pace. Still, De Bruyne is a big blow and 6 weeks is a lot of key games - time for Silva to turn it on again.

When I seen KDB on that stretcher last night, I'd have snatched the hand of a scabby munchen leper if he'd said 6 weeks. I really think we're very lucky if that's the correct time out, because that could of been a 12 monther!

Just watched the highlights didn't get back til late after the match, that was an absolute shocking tackle, the twunt stamped on his ankle, inside the box, then went trough him from behind. I thought this type of defending had been outlawed years ago, same with the foul against aguero for the goal.

I absolutely despise teams like Everton, who seem to think it's acceptable to kick players off the park, they did it to Silva a few years back, Rodwell under Moyes, and then against Aguero under Martinez.

We really must start demanding our players get protection.

Jeez 6 weeks. That's not terrible. Most of us were thinking thd season when he went down. At least will have him back this year. The injury bug has really bit this year.

His agent is saying he might miss the Euro's. Says it's a very bad injury. Knee and ankle ligaments torn.

Well according to talksport today. It's his own fault for throwing himself backwards to the floor.
I kid you not. Go on, try it. It's near on impossible without having to launch yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.