De Bruyne?

If memory serves me right did they not have a change in staff and the journo or writer was reasonably well connected at city, there were about five or six transfers going on and Goal got most of it right.

Afternoon Ladies & Gents...I hope you've had a fine weekend.

Apologies for not playing catch up, is it true what I'm reading elsewhere on the net?...That basically we're unable to confirm another international signing, as Dzeko is still essentially a City employee, as Romain are experiencing difficulties making space?
That's why one should go for a red leaf or kale imo....

And, as another day draws to a close, Mr 95% Kevin misses yet another top class meal on his private jet. Do they go to waste? Can I have them?

If memory serves me right did they not have a change in staff and the journo or writer was reasonably well connected at city, there were about five or six transfers going on and Goal got most of it right.
they did and the guy who wrote the article on goal is paul clennam who has been writing accurate stuff on the manchester beat for some time now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.