De Bruyne?

Even if he signs next week, I can't see him being chucked in against Chelsea when he'll have had little to no time to train with the squad.

i think he will. Say if he signs tuesday/wednesday his first session would be the open one on wednesday. He is match fit for playing with wolfsburg - its just working with the squad. IMO he will play a part vs chelsea either starting or off the bench.

off the bench at best I think!

don't you just love how we can go from the pit of despair to planning when he's gonna make his debut against chelski is minutes?

i think he will. Say if he signs tuesday/wednesday his first session would be the open one on wednesday. He is match fit for playing with wolfsburg - its just working with the squad. IMO he will play a part vs chelsea either starting or off the bench.

Yeah, definitely think he'll come on at some point, just can't see him starting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.