De Bruyne?

Didn't a bigwig say at juventus say ultimately a player will always get his own way if he wants out?

Just found another Interview with Allofs. It`s from Saturday. http://www.waz-online.de/VfL/Aktuell/Spricht-Klartext-Allofs-im-grossen-WAZ-Interview

WAZ: But the discussion about the many, many millions of pounds that are supposed to offer for De Bruyne, but already shows in which direction it's going.

Allofs: Yes, but that does not make us uneasy, because we have the issue of the action to 100 percent in the hand - this applies not only for Kevin, that is also true for Ivan Perisic and other players.

WAZ: In need of a clear decision when it comes De Bruyne?

Allofs: When we say: There is no offer and we are not a club who wants to sell, but then so everything is settled.

WAZ: But you also said that when Kevin really come sometime to talk about a change, they would deal with it ...

Allofs: ... to tell him, why do not we let him go. I have always held so well in Bremen - where Werder was a club that had to sell. But because we had players who wanted to leave us, sometimes say: Yes. And we had reasons - the timing did not fit, it was not a substitute to get or the offered fee was not high enough.

WAZ: But it is a difference whether the future of Kevin De Bruyne has to be discussed or example of Sebastian Jung - to want to get too close without him. De Bruynes importance for the team is still unbelievably high.

Allofs: If it were not, we would not but the whole discussion. The club if another club would inquire for Sebastian Jung, and we say 'no', then turns up to another player. But the sort De Bruyne in Europe there are just only very, very few, only because that remains always a topic.

WAZ: Will Kevin De Bruyne times to win the Champions League?

Allofs: I hope with us (laughs).

WAZ: Could the VfL De Bruyne replace anyway?

Allofs: If there was an alternative solution for De Bruyne, then would the other clubs that allegedly deal currently with him, accept this substitute solution

I'm currently seeing quotes coming out of Germany from both the Wolfsburg chairman AND KDB's agent saying he's rejected the move to City. Before I post them on here I want to ensure the veracity of them so have got a few people checking.

Aren't these just the quotes that Sky have just come out with?

I'm currently seeing quotes coming out of Germany from both the Wolfsburg chairman AND KDB's agent saying he's rejected the move to City. Before I post them on here I want to ensure the veracity of them so have got a few people checking.
Why would you even post that before checking first

Hurt my head trying to read that.
Just found another Interview with Allofs. It`s from Saturday. http://www.waz-online.de/VfL/Aktuell/Spricht-Klartext-Allofs-im-grossen-WAZ-Interview

WAZ: But the discussion about the many, many millions of pounds that are supposed to offer for De Bruyne, but already shows in which direction it's going.

Allofs: Yes, but that does not make us uneasy, because we have the issue of the action to 100 percent in the hand - this applies not only for Kevin, that is also true for Ivan Perisic and other players.

WAZ: In need of a clear decision when it comes De Bruyne?

Allofs: When we say: There is no offer and we are not a club who wants to sell, but then so everything is settled.

WAZ: But you also said that when Kevin really come sometime to talk about a change, they would deal with it ...

Allofs: ... to tell him, why do not we let him go. I have always held so well in Bremen - where Werder was a club that had to sell. But because we had players who wanted to leave us, sometimes say: Yes. And we had reasons - the timing did not fit, it was not a substitute to get or the offered fee was not high enough.

WAZ: But it is a difference whether the future of Kevin De Bruyne has to be discussed or example of Sebastian Jung - to want to get too close without him. De Bruynes importance for the team is still unbelievably high.

Allofs: If it were not, we would not but the whole discussion. The club if another club would inquire for Sebastian Jung, and we say 'no', then turns up to another player. But the sort De Bruyne in Europe there are just only very, very few, only because that remains always a topic.

WAZ: Will Kevin De Bruyne times to win the Champions League?

Allofs: I hope with us (laughs).

WAZ: Could the VfL De Bruyne replace anyway?

Allofs: If there was an alternative solution for De Bruyne, then would the other clubs that allegedly deal currently with him, accept this substitute solution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.