De Bruyne?

Yeah, as a sub and in plenty of friendlies.
Silva wasn't 'amazing' when we signed him. Many reckoned he'd be too lightweight for PL.
Silva became world class WITH us.

He started the Euro 2008 final. He wasn't on the fringes, and he was definitely amazing when we signed him, hence why it was such a coup when we did.

Can quite easily see this one dragging until the end of the window tbh. The way kev seems unwilling to come out and make a solid choice, and the reluctance of the wolfsburg people.

If he does arrive this week, great.
Dragging it out that far doesn't make sense for either club. If he's still not ours in the last days, we up our bid and get the man. Yet Wolfsburg, who finished second, lose their best player with no time to replace him. If we wait that long and get a definitive 'no', we've not had any time to find someone else.

Agree with Wenger, transfer windows should be shut when the season starts. This is all very very painful.

254.gif

Come on kev
Oh my god. HAHAHHAAHAHAH

some journo on talksport saying KDB will stay at Wolfsburg and move to Bayern next summer. Prob bs as per from talkshite. Basically said whatever City offer wont be enough as Wolfsburg don't need the money.

*just had intelligence that a load of rags from sad cafe had got together in june/July to bombard our forum acting as city fans and that they'd get into discussions and call eachother and other posters rags. Off topic yes but the influx of new posters around those months has aroused my suspicions and this thread has, in my humble opinion, attracted some of the twats. My eyes are fuckin wide open *

some journo on talksport saying KDB will stay at Wolfsburg and move to Bayern next summer. Prob bs as per from talkshite. Basically said whatever City offer wont be enough as Wolfsburg don't need the money.

proper wankers aren't they

Doing my head in this transfer. I left it on Friday with Ric saying its 95% done, for today it being completely gone backwards!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.