De Bruyne?

This thread is like a soap opera for men, (ahem and some lady's "beggin ur pardon ma'am")
there's more plot twists than corrie, tears, tantrums, in fighting, strange tangents off the main plot, larger than life characters, newcomers treated with trepidation, the same old faces sat in their normal place in the snug, oh and occasionally just occasionally a conversation about football breaks out...

If only it was 60p a pint in here.
It's this or dominoes in the tap room, it passes the time of day!
Personally, I'm using it to take my mind of imagining the countless ways Pulis might do us over at The Hawthorns. It's a hard habit to break for some of us!

Checked my diary, I'm free all week :) was down there earlier, nothing happening, got piss wet through mind :(
^^^^ THIS is dedication to the cause - better than that twat at the airport who can't spot a ginge from 100 yards, he needs to pull his finger out

may be there's more to this VW thing than we think - may be he loves his VW Toerag too much and doesn't want to be given a Nissan X-Trail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.