De Bruyne?

He also mentioned the whole month as time available to get it done. I thought Nasri looked as if he was explaining some pretty detailed stuff to Lescott at the death too, so maybe he is for the chop if more than one deal happens.

Yeah, i noticed that and they both had their hands over their mouths to stop the lip readers, very secretive little chat.

Bugger beaten to by a nano second.

2hwmwx.jpg

Haha fuck me!! Best gif ever.

Kagawa did though and then made no impact whatsoever over here

Kagawa never won Player of the Year over there, as far as I'm aware. Also he came into a United team in disarray who didn't know where to play him. I think we have a clear idea where De Bruyne will play, and are in far better shape. Nothing's guaranteed in football of course, but I think he'll improve us greatly.

He also mentioned the whole month as time available to get it done. I thought Nasri looked as if he was explaining some pretty detailed stuff to Lescott at the death too, so maybe he is for the chop if more than one deal happens.

I noticed that conversation too.
It looked a bit cloak and dagger with the hands over the mouths.
Wonder what they were discussing?

Kagawa never won Player of the Year over there, as far as I'm aware. Also he came into a United team in disarray who didn't know where to play him. I think we have a clear idea where De Bruyne will play, and are in far better shape. Nothing's guaranteed in football of course, but I think he'll improve us greatly.
When you look at the amount of ball Navas had today, I'd be surprised if KDB wasn't salivating at the thought of playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.