De Bruyne?

I've seen him in a few games, but mostly operating centrally or drifting to the left.
Is he comfortable playing on the right in the 4-2-3-1? That to me is how we would slot into our team since Silva is our undisputed no.10 and sterling looks most comfortable on the left.

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------
-------Zaba-----Kompany-----Mangala-----Kolarov-----
----------------Fernandinho-----Yaya----------------------
------------KDB---------------Silva-----------Sterling------
-------------------------------Aguero--------------------------
Them 3 (+ Aguero and Yaya) will drift all over the place, will be fluid as fuck.

I've seen him in a few games, but mostly operating centrally or drifting to the left.
Is he comfortable playing on the right in the 4-2-3-1? That to me is how we would slot into our first team ahead of Navas, since Silva is our undisputed no.10 and Sterling looks most comfortable on the left.

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------
-------Zaba-----Kompany-----Mangala-----Kolarov-----
----------------Fernandinho-----Yaya----------------------
------------KDB---------------Silva-----------Sterling------
-------------------------------Aguero--------------------------

A lot of his assists come from crosses/passes from the right

this reminds me of the stunningly protracted transfer of a certain Trevor Christie to City in the early 80s my god I couldn't sleep for days it made me ill you couldn't see Peter Swales comb over for sweat you are all lucky we didn't have Blue MOON to wum and troll in those days, you don't know your born you lot ITK was in the kitchen and GIFS was get in the front seat

We are all waiting to hear good news today. I hope Wolfsburg will accept our last offer and that KDB can be available for the medical check up today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.