De Bruyne?

Just home from work, hearing rumours he missed training today and Wolfsburg have a press conference, is this true ?

Don't trust Sky in any country myself.

Having caught the live interview between SSN and Sky Germany for 'the latest on De Bryune' I would firmly discount anything Sky Germany say given they thought it was Chelsea bidding. When SSN tried to clarify that it was City not Chelsea she just looked confused. Car crash TV at its finest. She did also say that they had been trying to contact Wolfsberg all day but they had gone silent.

I suspect City and Wolfsberg are thrashing out a deal behind closed doors and no one is saying zip.

Having caught the live interview between SSN and Sky Germany for 'the latest on De Bryune' I would firmly discount anything Sky Germany say given they thought it was Chelsea bidding. When SSN tried to clarify that it was City not Chelsea she just looked confused. Car crash TV at its finest. She did also say that they had been trying to contact Wolfsberg all day but they had gone silent.

I suspect City and Wolfsberg are thrashing out a deal behind closed doors and no one is saying zip.

I suspect you are right.

...and relax...
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.