De Bruyne?

Just ended up watching 2 hours of 'Fast Show' on Youtube, then remembered what I was doing originally.
Ha ha brilliant. Glad you enjoyed the clip too. Got great memories of that show.

As for the topic of the day, week, month, let's hope this De Bruyne deal is finally coming to it's conclusion...one way or another. We'll be reet either way

we arent trying to buy KDB two years ago though. the current stats for the two players will show that they are of the same value at least, and in my opinion KDB is worth more.
It's not comparable. KDB is significantly superior to Sterling stats wise. If you simply called one Player A and the other Player B and compared stats and accomplishments, No one would suggest player A should cost as much as B.

Assuming that Sterling is A and Debruyne is B :)

we arent trying to buy KDB two years ago though. the current stats for the two players will show that they are of the same value at least, and in my opinion KDB is worth more.
It's not comparable. KDB is significantly superior to Sterling stats wise. If you simply called one Player A and the other Player B and compared stats and accomplishments, No one would suggest player A should cost as much as B.

Assuming that Sterling is A and Debruyne is B :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.