De Bruyne?

Not sure if he is worth 50 million and I am not sure that City would be the best team for him. His greatest strength for me is that he arguably has the best cross in the world, which will be a huge asset. It is frightening to think of Kolarov whipping in crosses from the left and De Bruyne from the right. Aguero will think he is in heaven.

That being said I am not sure he is happy not to be the main man and he has only had one great season. His other weakness is that he is careless in possession much more so than Sterling. De Bruyne is high risk.

Overall he is a big upgrade on Navas and would make City biggger threat in the CL.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h1 hour ago
Bild: Wolfsburg are set to offer Kevin De Bruyne a new contract worth around £135,000/week to try and stop him from joining City.

Is it just me that thinks this is Wolfsburg way of trying to maintain KDB's value? After his performance which highlighted his head being elsewhere, we now are in the driving seat. What use is an unmotivated KDB to Wolfsburg now? By offering him a new contract, Wolfsburg are trying to hold onto their stranglehold in negotiations. I think, finally, we may be close to this deal. Just my 2 cents.

Is it just me that thinks this is Wolfsburg way of trying to maintain KDB's value? After his performance which highlighted his head being elsewhere, we now are in the driving seat. What use is an unmotivated KDB to Wolfsburg now? By offering him a new contract, Wolfsburg are trying to hold onto their stranglehold in negotiations. I think, finally, we may be close to this deal. Just my 2 cents.

He will be signed before this Friday coming.

You know when they start offering more wages that the deal is definite.

Let the fans believe that the player went for wages beyond a prudent club. Then add in a nice transfer sum to spend on proven quality and to round it off promote promising youth from the reserves/academy. Supporters believe the club did a great job. Simples.

Just ask Liverpool.

I would have just brought the winger from Swansea and have had done with it , proper player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.