De Bruyne?

So anyone who has followed the thread a while may remember I am privy to some info from the KDB side. It had dried up lately with the origin on holiday but got word today that:

- KDB *does* want to leave and 'right now City is the destination'.
- He had one of his most ineffective performances for Wolfsburg yesterday because his head is turned.
- Wolfsburg are playing hardball to keep him (but we know this anyway) and his manager is putting pressure to get the deal done (I think by manager he meant Kev's agent).
Sounds good.

Just so I'm up to speed...

The latest is that De Bruyne played erratically yesterday and was subbed. He wasn't happy, and the German press believes his head has been turned. His club is making a potentially last major push with a revised offer of a new contract. The player and his agent are firm in that they want to come to City, but Wolfsburg are doing what they can to thwart this.

Correct? Or misinformed and/or missing info?

Kevin de Bruyne tends loud kicker to a change on the island. The Belgians: "It may be that the decision will be made soon."

Keven de Bruyne would favour a move to the island, according to Kicker. The Belgian: "Decision may come soon."
Just to be pedantic. Not that you couldn't understand it anyway...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.