De Bruyne?

Not only would it be poor planning on the boards behalf, it would be completely idiotic to keep a player based on the assumption that you may reach the CL QF. An injury could rule him out all season or you could get a group of death.

No offence but I wouldn't even rate Wplfsburg in the top 10 teams in Europe never mind top 8.

Unless he commits to a long term deal he will be off this year or the next. Your agent even said as much.
Ofcourse, we know he will probably go next year, I'm surprised he is staying this year.
But would you rather take say £80M for Aguero this year and sell him a season later, or sell him for £60/65M the season after and have a whole year to plan for a replacement etc

21:28

KEVIN CONFUSED?

We’re hearing more on the quotes from Kevin De Bruyne tonight, and things may not be as clear after all…

The Wolfsburg midfielder was speaking at an award ceremony in Hamburg, and Sky Deutschland – who were at the ceremony – have told us De Bruyne probably did not understand the presenter's question properly as his German is not very good.

Does this leave the door open for Manchester City after all?

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

giphy.gif

That's a strange looking cat.

Klaus allofs:

De bruyne know what he was saying before the event. It is a nice gesture to our club but in football u never know. Manchester will try everything to get him , I expect some attacks soon.

Source (Transfermarkt.de)

I left this thread to view some others for about 45 minutes and we've jumped from 1590 to 1635 pages. Didn't even bother catching up on all those as I wouldn't be up to speed for another 20. I take it there's been some (optimistic) hope?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.