De Bruyne?

God please end this soap
giphy.gif

The sky presenter who first broke it was laughing like fuck at the news .....bit of backtracking needed there .Think Mr W will be having a word ..

Caught up. Going through a colitis flare up at the minute and this thread is the only thing that has moved quicker than me running from the bedroom to the loo over the last week or so.

My apologies.

I do think Nasri's role for the season, bar injuries, will be what it has been so far. When KDB comes, he'll be fighting with Navas for Pellegrini's second sub spot. All the chat today has been incredibly positive to Kev joining.
Before Sunday an acquaintance who is an avid EPL and Bundesliga (not Wolfsburg) fan told me that if we landed KDB that alone would be enough to deliver us the league. Can't comment any further myself (never seen him play) but this guy rates him hugely and it was enough to get me excited and make me think he would be occupying a starting berth.

Hope to hell we get him.

Ben Smith BBC 5 live on air right now - "his agent has rung Ben to say he is furious about the situation, he was merely repeating the presenter. KdB very embarrassed, regrets saying it and is furious. The move is still on according to the agent, £45m should be enough. De Bruyne still wants to sign for City!!!"
That is word for word what BBC's Ben Smith said, who has just spoke to his agent a moment ago. He said De Bruyne wants the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.