De Bruyne?

Yeah, but can't a fellow blue just be excited at passing on some information?

It's a decent enough source and seems last night might have accelerated a few things. I was confident three months ago, so this window has been a bit of an anti-climax for me, barring last night's flapathon.
So have we now agreed a fee with Wolfsburg or do we just expect to? Only saying, I just don't trust those Mother****ers!

Yeah, but can't a fellow blue just be excited at passing on some information?

It's a decent enough source and seems last night might have accelerated a few things. I was confident three months ago, so this window has been a bit of an anti-climax for me, barring last night's flapathon.

Trust me it's great to hear! And i'm happy you did pass it on :)

I did expect this thread to explode when tolmie was posting some of this stuff, but I guess the most of us still have a hangover from yesterday night....

KDB's group was very disappointed with how Wolfsburg handled the mess last night. It wasn't a Wolfsburg event, but it is their responsibility to set up the presentation/questions with Sport Bild and they got it all wrong. De Bruyne is awkward in social situations and to put him on the spot like they did was very offensive to his agent/entourage. He wasn't prepared at all for what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.