De Bruyne?

Putting this in its barest financial terms, 10m€ a year earns KDB 93.5k€ net per week.

Even a salary of £200k per week offered by City would earn him 150k€ net per week.

Then we go onto the fact that footballing wise we are much more likely to win stuff AND our league is a lot higher profile.

I would hope that this should swing the matter (if indeed it needs to be swung).
If De Bruyne wanted to stay none of the last 3 months would have happened.

You wouldn't think so, reading many threads.

Too slow in dealing, too expensive, poor EDS lads, not getting enough for those we sell....
It's mostly the closet raggie's spunking stuff like that.

Last edited:
This guys is full of shit, KDB was offered a new contract over the weekend already, not today.

Nothing has come of it...

Cheers mate...good to know their offer over the weekend didnt change anything...if we can close this deal, we've had a near perfect transfer window!;)

You wouldn't think so, reading many threads.

Too slow in dealing, too expensive, poor EDS lads, not getting enough for those we sell....
The Neanderthals always shout & moan the loudest.......my view having been on duty since 1955....... Enjoy cos it's pretty bloody marvellous!

Putting this in its barest financial terms, 10m€ a year earns KDB 93.5k€ net per week.

Even a salary of £200k per week offered by City would earn him 150k€ net per week.

Then we go onto the fact that footballing wise we are much more likely to win stuff AND our league is a lot higher profile.

I would hope that this should swing the matter (if indeed it needs to be swung).

We won't pay him £200k a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.