De Bruyne?

Us and Chelsea are going to be cracking to watch. On a different planet to Arsenal and United.

Agüero
Sterling Silva De Bruyne

Costa
Hazard Oscar Pedro

Ours is the better front 4 but Chelsea's is nothing to laugh at.

Pedro will score 20 goals a season, and he's a creative outlet for when Hazard is quiet. Big signing for them.

Pedro will score 20 goals a season, and he's a creative outlet for when Hazard is quiet. Big signing for them.
Big words for a guy who plays in a team that scores around 150 goals a season and despite playing over 45 games each season hasn't managed to do that since 2011

I'm not sure about that. I'd say he'd score in the low teems. Chelsea won't have to play on the break much so I suspect most of his goals will be scrappy knockins on the far post after a period of pandemonium in the box. There will be plenty of those but not 1 every second/third game.

Big words for a guy who plays in a team that scores around 150 goals a season and despite playing over 45 games each season hasn't managed to do that since 2011

in 13/14 he scored 19.. think you're being a little pedantic there aren't you?

Sheik Mansour went to school,
to become a joiner,
Changed his mind and then came back,
With Kevin De Bruyne

I didn't bother taking my coat off, don't worry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.