De Bruyne?

It'll be up to £60 mill soon. They don't really want or need to sell so I expect them to keep jerking us around until we walk away. Then they'll sell for whatever the last insane price was we offered. Can't blame them really, until the player starts forcing the issue, they hold all the cards.

Have you got a weeks delay on your posts? This is the view of last week. Things have progressed we're nearly there.

Have you got a weeks delay on your posts? This is the view of last week. Things have progressed we're nearly there.

I'll believe that when I see it. Certainly don't think it'll be at 50 mill. Wolfsburg seem to have no scruples when it comes to jerking us around.

Maybe Anonymous guy got this one, Wednesday meeting thing , right ?
I believe anonymous is genuine 90% of the time, nailed the sterling move to the exact date, and even when de bruyne said he was staying he was still Adamant he was coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.