De Bruyne?

At the end of the day he is just doing the best he can for his club,i do hope i never have to read his name again though.
I don't think he is doing the best for his club. His mixed messages got old four weeks ago, ffs. They're in danger of looking stupid again, like they did on Monday.

I didn't see anywhere about Tolmie saying they'll be anyone else after KDB and Otamendi where are people getting this from?
He posted that clip from Star Wars where yoda says 'No, there is another' So people have taken that to mean there's another player coming in

I think big yaya wilko is wumming,you seriously can't be that nervous etc,about a player coming in or out.....not a dig at him,if he does get in that state,he needs to chill the fuck out.

I'm not wumming, mate. Though, of course, I understand why some people might think I am!

I just get a bit nervous. After the panic of the other night, I'm feeling much more calm on this.

One way or another it can't get as mad as it did that night!

Guys what do you make of the report that Allofs would only listen to offers from 63 million pounds?

I'm not worried. By the sounds of it the bullshit at the awards ceremony made the players mind up and now he wants to leave. Before I think he was happy to stay or go.

So now he wants to leave, Ric says Wolfsburg have accepted he's going as well. I think we'll settle for 55m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.