De Bruyne?

Then you need to chill out mate,get yourself banned for a month or so,can't be doing you no good panicking like you do.
Off topic..........I got divorced,made redundant,diagnosed with a pancreas problem and lost my Mum,Dad and youngest sister in the space of 8 months.
Stand in my shoes for 2 minutes.....then worry who we do or don't sign....bet ya don't.

Apologies for your hardships, mate. Sincerely.

Perspective is, indeed, an important thing.

All my worries about City are relative, too. But this is a City forum so it's where I air my grievances.

Again, so sorry for your losses, mate.

@Wolfsburg_UK: Allofs: "The natural deadline is the 31st August...a sooner conclusion is not necessary, it does not negatively impact Kevin on the pitch"

Sick of this ****!!
He's a narcissistic, attention seeking weirdo. That is honestly how he's coming across now, the absolute bell end.

Last edited:
The Yoda post by TH was that there will be another one AFTER Otamendi and KDB.
Hmm..lets see, we wanted some youngsters to feature this year. Someone like Denayer(we signed Ottamendi), Lopes(KDB), so only reasonable explanation is that it must be striker to kill any chance of Nacho playing any minutes :D

@City_Watch: The Sun: De Bruyne will become a Manchester City player in the next 48 hours for around £50m. He could arrive on a private plane tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.