De Bruyne?

Sounds like this is all but done then, always knew it was coming eventually and it's best for both clubs that it finally gets done. Best of luck for the season ahead, if you guys don't win the league now then something massively strange will have to have happened. And I'm sure we'll play each other in the CL this year, written in the stars after this saga.

Peace.

Fair play and good luck for the season :)

CMzeoZwWEAAoQcq.jpg

Thank god there are a few of me so all these great City players they have can be marked come derby day....

Think the fee is agreed now behind closed doors, Wolfsburg to get replacement in or deal agreed with someone so they don't get stung.

If we don't pay the £57m does that mean that this will go all the way until deadline day? FFS

Sounds like this is all but done then, always knew it was coming eventually and it's best for both clubs that it finally gets done. Best of luck for the season ahead, if you guys don't win the league now then something massively strange will have to have happened. And I'm sure we'll play each other in the CL this year, written in the stars after this saga.

Peace.
Best of luck to your club! Kick Bayern Munich's tail up and down the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.