De Bruyne?

People on here need to chill out, if there's any noise about somebody trying to hijack the deal then that means he already knows his squad number at City, you all know how the game is played at this stage.

Actually I wouldn't put it past Bayern to try to hijack it at this stage, their arrogance would lead them into thinking that (a) De Bruyne would rather wait a year to sign for them and (b) They're capable of hijacking us.

Oh what a surprise Allofs saying the complete opposite of what is being told by everyone else

We are still in pole position for KDB. We've always known that Wolfsburg will try to drag this out for as long as possible, so Allofs saying 31st August should not surprise anyone, but remember we are at the top of the queue and Kevin wants to come to City...

Whats happened now though is KDB and his agent want this wrapped up quick...

I don't think he will perform well on the weekend for Wolfsburg with all this hanging over his head, but that's just my guess...

I think we need to just sit tight and hope City and Txiki can pull this off...

I have had enough of Wolfsburg. Just want this transfer done and dusted, also meeting them in the Champions League and De Bruyne putting a hat trick by them, then a 90th minute winner would more then make me laugh. It will get done by the sounds of it but sick of hearing Allofs and Hecking's shit in the media everyday.

People on here need to chill out, if there's any noise about somebody trying to hijack the deal then that means he already knows his squad number at City, you all know how the game is played at this stage.

Actually I wouldn't put it past Bayern to try to hijack it at this stage, their arrogance would lead them into thinking that (a) De Bruyne would rather wait a year to sign for them and (b) They're capable of hijacking us.
The thought of putting the German and Stretford Rags back in their box in the same window is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Saying that KDB is with the squad just means to me that a fee isn`t agreed completly, so still their player and no reason to treat him in another way. If we can agree a fee (tonight, next morning) he will leave the team faster then Allofs can say "99,99%" !

Some one replied to city_watch tweet saying why don't buy allofs and then fire him

I agree.. Hate the guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.